This position reports directly to the Director of Knowledge Resources and is primarily responsible for conducting research and training for the practice groups, attorneys, paralegals and staff at Bracewell.
This position reports to the Director of Knowledge Resources in Dallas, Texas.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provides legal and non-legal reference and research services
• Maintains and contributes to the content on the firm intranet
• Maintains the library’s databases and ILS
• Distributes current awareness information, client litigation alerts, and news alerts
• Evaluates and test new products
• Participates in collection development and review
• Maintains records and reports as requested by the Knowledge Resources Director
Knowledge / Experience / Skills Required:
• Masters in Library/Information Sciences preferred
• A minimum of one (1) year of experience in a law firm setting
• Experience using automated library systems; SydneyPlus experience preferred
• Superior oral and written communication skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong technology and database administration skills
• Strong work ethic and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision as well as part of a virtual team
• SharePoint experience a plus
Interested candidates, please send responses to Natalie Lira – Natalie.Lira@bracewelllaw.com.