DALL’s membership year runs from June 1 – May 31.
- Individual Members – Any person who currently provides or has provided, within the last seven years, a legal or professional library service. Individual memberships move with the member upon any move or change of employment.
- Institutional Members – Any person who currently provides or has provided, within the last seven years, a legal or professional library service and whose dues are paid by their employers (university, firm, corporation, etc.). If institutional members leave their place of employment, the membership remains with the institutional position and successor employees.
- Associate Members – A person not eligible under any other category shall become an associate member upon payment of annual dues.
- Student Members – Any person currently enrolled in a degree program in library and information science or law.
- Retired Members – Any person who was an individual or designated institutional member for at least five years and who has retired from full-time work.
Please review the bylaws for more information about Membership Types.
- Individual, Institutional, Associate Members – $50
- Student Members – $5
- Retired Members – $5
Please note the following late renewal fees:
- A late fee of $10 applies to ALL membership renewals after August 31.
- New Individual, Institutional, and Associate Members pay dues of $20 after November 30.
Note: To pay for more than one individual enter everyone you wish to pay for in the “Members Name(s)” box before selecting “Pay Now”. This will take you to the payment page, where you can update the quantity to accurately reflect how many individuals you are paying dues for in your organization. Additionally, you can add the individual’s names near the bottom where PayPal provides a place for you to “Add special instructions to the seller.” If you have further questions about making a payment please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact DALL’s Membership Committee Chair.